|It may happen that after the update of a module, additional steps still have to be taken in order to ensure its proper functioning.|
If so, we advise you to check the module's documentation and see whether some specific actions are needed.
In particular, search for the following elements:
1. Folders which need specific write permissions (chmods).
2. Previous settings of chmods which were overwritten.
3. Either a new cron job added or an old one removed.
4. The use of the migration tool needed to import the settings from a previous version.
5. Settings removed during the update.
6. Integration codes that need to be changed after the update.
7. Additional steps listed in the installation instruction.
8. If you upgraded your WHMCS server from the PHP 5.x to PHP 7.x version, make sure that the uploaded module's package supports the correct PHP version as well.